Injured At Work in Connecticut. Now What?

Posted by James Aspell | Dec 21, 2015 | 0 Comments

If you are injured on the job in Connecticut, the Connecticut Worker's Compensation Act requires you to file a Notice of Claim (Form 30C) with your employer and the Connecticut Worker's Compensation Commission withing 1 year of an accidental injury. This important step can make or break you case. If you have any questions about what you must do if you are injured in Hartford Country or elsewhere in Connecticut, call me at 860-523-8783. The call is free and we offer free consultations in our West Hartford worker's compensation office. If more than a year has elapsed since you got hurt, please call us anyways. Ins some instances there are exceptions to the rule and if at all possible, we will take steps to protect your interests in your Connecticut Worker's Comp case even late in the game.

About the Author

James Aspell

Principal since August 1, 2006 James F. Aspell is the principal and managing attorney of the firm which he started in 2006 following 20 years of litigation practice in a mid -size firm in Hartford, Connecticut. Jim focuses his practice in the areas of worker's compensation and personal injury l...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Learn Your Legal Rights After An Injury

If you or someone you love was injured or killed on the job, our experienced personal injury professionals can help ensure your bills are paid. We will also fight to make sure you receive proper medical treatment and permanent disability benefits when needed.

To get knowledgeable advice during a free initial consultation from an experienced Connecticut personal injury attorney, please send us an email or call us any time 860-523-8783. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Off-site, evening or weekend appointments are available upon request. Phones are answered 24 hours a day.