Car Accident Hartford, CT
You've been hurt in a car accident, and now you need someone to fight for your rights.
When you've been injured in a car accident, your main focus should be on healing and getting your life back to the way it was before the accident. Your financial recovery and your health should always be covered by either your insurance, or the responsible parties insurance that caused the car accident. Unfortunately, insurance companies are out to protect their bottom dollar, not your health. If you've been denied the care you need, and the responsible party has no intention of doing right by you, you need someone who knows the laws to fight on your behalf. James Aspell and the Hartford car accident lawyer at James F. Aspell, P.C. have a proven track record of holding insurance companies accountable and can guide you through your claim every step of the way.
You shouldn't spend any time worrying about the complexities of car accident law. You should be dedicated to recovering from your injuries, and securing your financial stability. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Hartford have a proven track record of defending our client's recovery and holding negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable. When you've picked our exceptional car accident lawyers in Hartford to make sure your case is seriously taken care of, you are siding with a team that will fight for 100% of your rights and recoveries, not just for a quick settlement.
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Hartford With our Hartford Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to know that you're giving your case to the best possible lawyer, and that they're going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A car accident lawyer saying they're the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Ask us about our results. We are happy to talk about it!
Car Accident Lawyer in Hartford, CT - Resources to help with your Car Accident
Car Accidents are traumatic events. Knowing what to do when one happens can absolutely make the difference in your case, however, it can be hard to make the right choices when you're still in shock from the accident. Car Accident Lawyer Hartford - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents never adhere to one set model, they usually involve several levels of negligence or reckless acts. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Hartford use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the DOT traffic statistics car wrecks come in several different categories, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Connecticut , there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - When there are a lot of drivers on the road, the chances of an accident happening increase. The recession caused a reduction in traffic accidents because fewer people were driving. As the market has recovered, more jobs have become available and more people are driving than before, which has increased the amount of accidents that the country now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Connecticut Department of Transportaion, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Following the driving laws of your state can better protect you against an accident. Never drive if you've been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Nothing is more important than driving safely and arriving where you need to go, alive. If you've been injured in a car accident in Hartford, and your accident was caused by on the reasons listed,call our car crash lawyers in Hartford immediately. Our team is dedicated to fighting for your rights and your recovery. Even if your claim can be settled without the help of a lawyer, you should still record everything that happens and get statements from the responsible party. Protecting your car accident claim when it happens can help ensure that you get the recovery you need and financial settlement you deserve. If you're having trouble gathering the evidence and the statements you need, call our car wreck attorneys in Hartford immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Crashes are violent events, even at low speeds. When these accidents happen, they can leave broken bones, internal injuries, and even cause death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries typically happen when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth. Typically, these types of injuries are caused when a vehicle is struck from a location the driver isn't suspecting. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused when the head is either pulled or knocked in a direction so forcefully that the brain is bruised from its forceful contact with the skull. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully heal Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
If you are suffering from any of the above types of injuries, or another type of injury that resulted from a car accident in Hartford, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Hartford to best protect your health and your recovery. When you're injured in a car accident, the first step you should always take is going to a doctor to make sure you are ok. No matter how tough you may think you are, your injury could be life threatening. Once a medical professional has seen to your injuries you should immediately talk to our car accident firm in Omaha to make sure that the other party is held fully liable, and that all of your bills and needs are taken care of
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Hartford
Drunk Driving Accidents in Hartford are never a victimless crime. Someone chose to get behind the wheel drunk, an action that they know is negligent and possibly dangerous. With the advent of ridesharing apps, and the improvement of public transportation, there is absolutely no reason to drive drunk. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Hartford immediately. To ensure that the driver who caused your injuries is held fully responsible, you need to speak with our attorneys in Hartford as soon as possible.
Car Accident Lawyer in Hartford, CT - What do I do after a car accident?
Always report an accident, no matter how minor it may seem. Connecticut law requires an official record of the accident has to be taken so that the facts and reasons for the accident can be made clear. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Hartford car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
How Do I Pay a Personal Injury Lawyer?
The approach taken by our team for personal injury claims is one of contingency pricing. This means that our clients are not required to make any upfront payments for legal fees. We understand that dealing with personal injury claims can be financially challenging, so we have structured our payment system accordingly. Our fees are only paid once we successfully resolve your claim. In such cases, we will receive a percentage from the final settlement or court award. Rest assured that our team is dedicated to providing high-quality legal representation without causing any additional financial burden to our clients. Simply put, if you don't recover any money, you owe us nothing.