Hiring an experienced Connecticut Social Security Disability attorney to help with your SSD claim is a huge asset. The legal work can be taken off of your shoulders so you can concentrate on getting better, taking care of yourself and your family. An attorney can:
- File your appeal for you
- Speak with the SSA on your behalf
- Represent you at your hearing before an Administrative Law Judge
- Answer any questions you have throughout the process
- Obtain your medical records
- Be your counselor every step of the way
Another important advantage of hiring an SSD attorney comes into play at the hearing. Jim Aspell is very likely to be familiar with the judge who will be deciding your case, which allows us to better prepare you to win. Our success rate and client reviews speak for themselves!